Don't know if any of you all care, or even know where LMU is for that matter but there's 2 concerts coming up there. On April 23 Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy and on May 5 Dierks Bentley, Gary Allan, and Sugarland.
Don't know if any of you all care, or even know where LMU is for that matter but there's 2 concerts coming up there. On April 23 Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy and on May 5 Dierks Bentley, Gary Allan, and Sugarland.
hey man why are you ignoring me i just got one question i'd love if you'd answer it where did you get your name?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
YES god how many friggin juggalos we got on this board?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
finally, the juggalos come out!
LMU is in Tn..
look im not tryin to be rude at all but um... yay you know your geography?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I thought the dude was asking where LMU was.. read it wrong
lol yeah sorry about that i wasnt tryin to be mean just jokin with ya
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
if anybody needs any help with tickets let me know my best friend is a coach down there.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks